-Stick War- -Stick War-

Good game, had me hooked for a while

Once you learn how to play, normal mode is a cinch. Max upgrade spears (esp on attack) and produce one as soon as the level starts. If you control a spearton, you can do early miner harass and block all early level attacks without dying.

a) Upgrade attack to max
b) Don't throw the spear. Having it gives you a longer attack range.
c) Run up/down in a zig zag pattern to avoid the arrows and close the distance.
d) Attack swordmen at your maximum spear range before they hit you. Takes 2 hits to kill in hard, but still doable.
e) If swordmen backed by archers, run up/down kill swordmen quickly before archers can move to your new position.

Lvl 01 finished in 2m and 2s!
Lvl 02 finished in 2m and 33s!
Lvl 03 finished in 3m and 15s!
Lvl 04 finished in 5m and 9s!
Lvl 05 finished in 2m and 55s!
Lvl 06 finished in 4m and 10s!
Lvl 07 finished in 4m and 48s!
Lvl 08 finished in 6m and 26s!
Lvl 09 finished in 5m and 33s!
Lvl 10 finished in 3m and 16s!
Lvl 11 finished in 6m and 51s!
Lvl 12 finished in 11m and 31s!

You have completed the game on hard in 58m and 32s!

PrettyPrettyBangBang v.41 PrettyPrettyBangBang v.41

bang Bang

Excellent, albeit not very strategic game. It's simply fun to watch all the chain reactions.

My highest chain combo was 343. Beat that.

go michael go! go michael go!

More tasteless than cardboard

A more well crafted game than most, but flawed. The levels get repetitive, as do the sounds. No doubt the monkey connects with pedophaelia somewhere in your mind, but it doesn't for me.

The subject matter is very tasteless as far as I'm concerned. I find it most depressing that people can jump to conclusions on matters such as court trials based simply on public image and perception, especially to celebrities. I for one believe Michaqel is innocent until proven guilty, and no allusions to the latter should be made until it is clear.

Windows HIV Windows HIV

Hehe

I actually tried making minesweeper like that, however it would only let me put 64 mines in the 9x9 square.

I'd hate to have your windows man.

Keep up the good work.

MessiaH responds:

I am currently struggling to find ideas for my next flash project. I may just have to make Windows AIDS after all.

Thanks for the review.

LoE2 LoE2

Not bad at all

I see you have a decent grounding in flash. The graphics are a bit iffy but this seems to be a good game. Nice job.